There are many ways to cool down in the Summer. You can dive into the pool, take a cool shower, drink a nice glass of ice water….or you can make delicious popsicles. We’ll take the latter.
We’ve been cooling down with the help of these delicious Coconut Kiwi and Chia see popsicles. With just the right amount of sweet, these pops are perfect for any time of the day!
What you will need:
- Popsicle mold
- 3 Kiwis
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Milk
- Milk (you can make these dairy free using soy milk or almond milk)
- Popsicle sticks
- Any other ingredient that makes this the perfect pop for you!
First step: Measure everything out
- 1 3/4 cups canned coconut milk
- 3/4 cup milk (or any milk alternative)
- 1/4 + 1 Tbsp cup chia seeds
- 3/4 agave syrup
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- We added a table spoon of plain Greek yogurt for some extra protein!
Once everything is measured out, go ahead and slice up your Kiwis.
Mix together your Coconut milk and milk.
Add your Agave. Depending on how sweet you want these to be, add a little extra. Add your Chia seeds. Stir.
Place your Kiwi slices into the popsicle molds. You will have to use something to keep them tight against the sides, we opted for our cute popsicle sticks. They did the trick!
Gently pour the mixture into your mold. And then, wait.
We know, four hours seems so long! But it is worth it.
We had one for breakfast and then for an afternoon snack. The perfect Summer treat. Cheers!