Hello, busy season. Obviously, this has definitely made us even more excited for favorite day of the week, Rosé Thursday. A day that helps us unwind, get inspired, and cheers with our #girlboss team. After this gloomy morning in The District, we decided we needed a playful cocktail recipe to brighten up the day. Rain might be in the weekend forecast, but we refuse to let that stop our creative and boozy mood.
With that being said, we know it been a long week. So, we put together a recipe that is the perfect combination of easy-to-make, boozy and delicious.
We introduce a Rosé Slushie or as we like to call it Frosé! Seriously, what better way to end your busy work day?
- 1 bottle of Rosé – We chose the sparkling Rosé, Ballatore, a Moscato (which is not usually our favorite, but was surprisingly great for this recipe)
- A handful of cranberries (frozen to your liking)
- Raw sugar
- Crushed ice
- Pint size honey vanilla sorbet
- Sugar crystal sticks (used as a stylish and sweet garnish)
- First, gather all the ingredients
- For a quick, easy way to create this delicious Frosé place the frozen cranberries in a large bowl and crush them with a spoon (slowly adding crushed ice)
- After the frozen cranberries are crushed to a “slushie” consistency pour the mix into your desired glass. At this stage in the recipe we decided to add a little sweetness to the cocktail by dipping some of the cranberries in raw sugar. We thought this added a sweet as well as stylish garnish to the drink.
- Next, add a large scoop of the honey vanilla sorbet (this will enrich the sweetness of the sugar and bring out the natural fruit flavors). If the slushie base starts to melt slightly put it in the freezer for a few minutes to help form the icy consistency again.
- Go ahead and take it out of the freezer and top it off with sparkling Rosé. Yes, that fizz is so satisfying and delightful. Just wait until you take a sip!
We hope this helps you unwind and get inspired for this upcoming season. Remember a little extra splash and style can go a long way. Now, go be the hostess with the mostess and we will see you next week!